emsTradepoint offers a physical natural gas product for delivery on the New Zealand gas transmission network: Natural Gas (Physical) - Trading Region South [NGP-TRS].
NGP-TRS is physically settled by title-transfer at the Trading Region South hub, located on the Maui pipeline 43.9 km north of Oaonui. The TRS hub consists of the TRS (Delivery) and TRS (Receipt) Welded Points.
- Electronically traded on the web-based emsTradepoint Exchange Platform
- Settled by the Central Counterparty
- Fully compatible with existing Maui Pipeline Operating Code arrangements
- Three contract codes: daily (D), weekly (W) and monthly (M)
- Available for trade in two markets: Day-Ahead [DA] (forward 24 months) and On-The-Day [OTD]
- Centrally located for ease of transportation north and south
Download the product spec: NGP-TRS [PDF, 68 KB]
Find out more about the requirements to trade NGP-TRS.
For delivery periods prior to 1 October 2015, emsTradepoint's product listing was Natural Gas Physical - Frankley Road [NGP-FR], delivered on the Vector SKF pipeline.