To protect a sustainable market, Participants must act in accordance with the Market Rules, which includes complying with the Transmission Codes.
The Market Compliance Committee investigates, analyses and enforces:
- Participant compliance with the Market Rules and pipeline operating codes, including settlement,
- Participant market conduct,
- other compliance-related matters.
Market Compliance Committee membership:
- Chris Browne, Deputy General Counsel (Transpower New Zealand Limited)
- Quintin Tahau, General Manager, emsTradepoint